We accept cancellations/edits of orders before the product is shipped. If the order is canceled, you will be fully refunded. We are unable to cancel or edit your orders if they are already shipped.
Returns (if applicable)
- We hope you love what you have ordered! But just in case you are not satisfied, we accept returns on products. Customers can request the return within 30 days of the receipt of orders.
- To be eligible for a return, your article must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we need a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not return your purchase to the manufacturer.
The Return Process
- If you are eligible for a return, please email us at email@example.com to make a return request. Please include a brief note with your reason for return.
- Our customer care team will notify you of the return address, to which you will ship your items. Please send us information on your shipment (i.e. carrier name and tracking number) for reference. See below for details on shipping costs.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email informing you that we have received it. We will also inform you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, we will refund your money in your account, typically in 2-7 business days. See below for details on refunds.
- The customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs for any returns. You may use your own shipping method at your own cost.
- Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking fees will be charged to the consumers for the return of products.
- In you purchased items during a promotion that allows free shipping, you will be informed of the return shipment costs (estimates may be given based on our own costs in shipping to customers). The shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
Refunds (if applicable)
If your return is approved, your refund will be processed, typically within 2-7 business days. A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or to your original payment method, within a given period.
If you have not received a refund, please check your bank account first. You may also contact your credit card company and/or bank, since it may take some time before your refund is officially released. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have done all of the above and still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.